What cars are Glassskinz® available for?
Glassskinz® are currently available for
- 2014-2019 C7 Corvette Coupe Stingray, Z51, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1
- 2010-2015 Camaro Coupe RS, SS, and ZL1
- 2016-2020 Camaro Coupe RS, SS, and ZL1
- 2008-2020 Dodge Challenger SRT8, R/T, SE, R/T Classic, SXT, SXT Plus, Rallye Redline, R/T Plus, Scat Pack, SRT 392, SRT Hellcat, 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker, R/T Plus Shaker, R/T Shaker, GT, T/A, SRT Demon
- 2011-2020 Dodge Charger SXT, GT, R/T, Scat Pack and SRT Hellcat
- 2005-2014 Ford Mustang S197 Coupe GT California Special, Bullitt, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500, Shelby GT500KR, Boss 302/Laguna Seca, Roush RS, Saleen S302
- 2015-2020 Ford Mustang S550 Coupe, GT, Bullitt, Shelby GT350/GT350R, Shelby GT500, Roush RS, Saleen S302
Do Glassskinz® obstruct visibility?
No. We are the only rear window valence to have passed the NHTSA rear view visibility testing. From the outside it gives the illusion that it cannot be seen through, however, from inside the cabin it is designed to essentially vanish. Please click on documents to see the full test with numerous photos. Also, check out reviews of current owners in our review section.
Do Glassskinz® reduce interior heat?
Glassskinz® are designed to add unique and head-turning styling. Glassskinz® also serves as a rear window shade which can reduce heat and improve interior comfort.
Do Glassskinz® rattle or make noise?
When Glassskinz® are installed as directed, Glassskinz® will not rattle or add noise to your car.
What colors are Glassskinz® available in?
Glassskinz® comes standard in raw gloss black which is ready to install, no painting or sealing required. HOWEVER, Glassskinz® are available in custom color-matched original factory colors for an additional charge. Our precision computerized paint-matching process requires your vehicle's VIN number prior to ordering. We use your VIN number to exactly match the color and tint of your paint. Depending on the year and color of your vehicle, there could be multiple variations in the shade/tint. Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for custom color-matched Glassskinz® manufacturing plus shipping. Custom color-matched Glassskinz® are built to order and are not returnable.
Are Glassskinz® easy to install?
Yes. The Glassskinz® adheres to your rear glass with the genuine USA made 3M brand OEM grade VHB tape which is rated -20 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. VHB tape is pre-installed & pre-tabbed and we include genuine 3M primer 94 adhesion ampules for easy installation. Glassskinz® requires two people for installation. The entire installation can be performed in as little as ten minutes. NOTE: Your glass MUST be free of ceramic coating or any other glass coating products for proper installation.
How do I clean the glass?
Glassskinz® are designed to primarily cover areas of the glass that are already blacked out and not looked through. The two side ports are exposed glass. Cleaning under the louvers is done with a glass cleaning arm or microfiber cloth and 20/20 glass cleaner. There is enough room for most people to fit their hands in under the louver.
What is the warranty?
Glassskinz rear window valences & side quarter louvers carry a limited lifetime warranty from date of purchase for manufacturers defect. The paint carries a one year warranty with an option to extend it to five years at an additional cost.